Tomb Raider DLC Pack x3!
If you’ve yet to nab any of our DLC offerings, we’re bundling digital content in three packs for your convenience! You can grab the “Online Survival Pack” for multiplayer characters and weapons, or the “Adventure Pack” for single player weapon upgrades, skills, and outfits. For PC players, we’ve also packaged up all the multiplayer maps in a single download. Last but not least, the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer is now available to download in North America!
Read on for complete DLC pack details and pricing information.
Tomb Raider Online Survival Pack
This deluxe pack includes all of the content you need to survive online, including six weapons from Hitman: Absolution and four unique multiplayer characters. 560 MSP/€5.49/$6.99
The Online Survival Pack includes:
- MP Character: Scavenger Scout
- MP Character: Scavenger Executioner
- MP Character: Scavenger Bandit
- MP Character: Fisherman
- MP Weapon: Hitman Silverballer
- MP Weapon: Hitman Agency SPS 12
- MP Weapon: Hitman HX AP-15
- MP Weapon: Hitman JAGD P22G
- MP Weapon: Hitman M590 12ga
- MP Weapon: Hitman STG 58 Eline
Tomb Raider Adventure Pack
This deluxe pack will improve Lara’s chances of survival, including two weapon upgrades, three skill upgrades, and three outfits. 560 MSP/€5.49/$6.99
The Tomb Raider Adventure Pack includes:
- Weapon Upgrade: Pistol Burst
- Weapon Upgrade: Pistol Silencer
- Skill: Animal Instinct
- Skill: Agility
- Skill: Headshot Reticle
- Outfit: Hunter Skin
- Outfit: Aviatrix Skin
- Outfit: Guerilla Skin
Complete Tomb Raider Multiplayer Map Set (Steam Only)
This suite of multiplayer maps provides eight new locations to dominate, ranging from a subterranean network of caves to sacred mountaintop shrines. €7.99/$9.99
The Tomb Raider Multiplayer Map Set includes:
- Shanty Town (Free-for-all Only): This ramshackle area features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Scavenger Caverns: An extensive subterranean network of caves used by the island’s scavengers as an underground prison.
- Cliff Shantytown: This scavenger settlement was built high up on the island cliffs. Its many layers hide some of the deadliest traps on the island.
- The Burning Village: A raging fire has embraced an abandoned Japanese village, the burning buildings offer multiple ways to escape or engage your enemies.
- Dogfight (Free-for-all Only): Dating back to the World War II experiments conducted on the island, this bunker is a deadly maze of brick and mortar that could easily become a tomb.
- Forest Meadow (Free-for-all Only): This forest meadow is a hunting ground, filled with open spaces that can be advantageous and dangerous at the same time. Who is the hunter and who is the hunted?
- Lost Fleet (Free-for-all Only): A massive beached ship serves as a dangerous battleground filled with twists, turns, and traps.
- Himiko’s Cradle (Free-for-all Only): Danger lurks around every corner in this mountain top shrine. The area is sacred to the scavengers and will be your final resting place if you are not careful.
Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
Now available in North America, explore the final resting place of an intrepid adventurer, and solve a puzzle involving a crashed plane to claim your reward. 240 MSP/€2.49/$2.99